ANU Programs & Majors
Description of the Program
Peace building and conflict resolution skills are crucial for the stabilization and advancement of society. The peace and conflict resolution studies programme trains experts who can help bring s sustainable peace among diverse communities.
Graduates from this programme will be prepared for careers involving mediating, security, justice, defiance, public relations, diplomacy, peace advocacy and community development.
- Introduction to peace and conflict studies
- Principles of ConflictResolution and management
- Introduction to Counseling Skills
- Introduction to Christian Beliefs
- Introduction Computer Application
- Introduction to Security Management
- Capacity Building and Sustainable Development
- Community policing
Minimum KCSE grade of C- (Minus), Or
Minimum GPA of 2.3 from ANU Certificate
MODE OF STUDY
DURATION OF PROGRAM