ANU Programs & Majors
Description of the Program
The certificate in Business Management Program seeks to prepare students for effective participation in the business world. The goal of the program is to enable graduates apply sound business principles. The broad based courses covering various aspects of business management, lays a strong foundation for the graduate to join Diploma in Business Administration.
Objectives of the Program
- Demonstrate knowledge of various functions of management
- Apply modern knowledge, skills and attitudes in managing various business functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the interface between economics and business.
- Manage business enterprise within the legal requirements
- Use modern research approaches to solve business problems
- Apply entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and attitudes in managing businesses.
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Business Law
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Principles of Purchasing
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Finance
KCSE Mean Grade of D Plain, D in Maths
Or 2 Credits in Relevant subjects.
MODE OF STUDY
DURATION OF PROGRAM