Grace Roles Library, home of over 50 thousand volumes is located at the heart of Africa Nazarene University, main campus. Our team consists of 8 staff. Our collection is rich in scope, covering almost all spheres of knowledge. Grace Roles recognizes that information in the current age is packaged in physical formats and electronically. We have strived to achieve a state-of-the-art facility for students and staff, having been among the few libraries in Kenya to automate its services. We also provide our clientele with a fully equipped Multimedia center (also known as the e-center) for this purpose.
- To utilize modern information technology for timely acquisition, processing, preservation and provision of quality, up to date information resources.
- To provide adequate physical space conducive for study and learning.
- To facilitate discovery and ensure easy access to print and electronic information resources by students and staff.
- To develop a knowledge hub that creates, disseminates and preserves the intellectual output of the university.
- To provide professionally qualified library staff and enhance their development and innovation for improved service delivery.
- To participate in community social responsibility activities.
- To enhance internal and external systems of communication and staff management for effective service delivery.
Weekdays: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5 pm
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday -Closed
Public Holidays: Public Holidays – Closed. The library closes on all gazetted public holidays. However, if a holiday falls during the exam period, the library opens to enable students to prepare for their exams.