Career Services Office: Career Development
Career development is be a key product of the Career Services Office. It involves helping the students grow and develop themselves as well as refining their career goals in the course of their studies.
This product should result in a confident, well-rounded student, ready for the job market.
- Workshops and seminars on personal and career development (using the resources on campus - staff/faculty and our alumni);
- Class visits by experts in different fields to help the students begin to make a connection between the theory and the practice;
- Invitations to individuals from the corporate world to train students on various aspects of their career choices and their implications in the corporate world;
- Corporate visits (job shadow) to get a better understanding of daily expectations within a given career choice;
- Assessment of career development workshops in other Universities.