Admissions Office: Partial Scholarships
The University aims at supporting students pursue quality education. In this regard the university has set aside a partial scholarship program to students who have excelled academically.
- Be a registered student at Africa Nazarene University
- Have completed high school in the last two years
- Have attained a mean grade of B+ and above in KCSE or its equivalent
- Provide copies of secondary school result slip/ certificate
- Submit an essay indicating how the scholarship will benefit him/ her
Terms and Conditions
- 30% and 50% Scholarships will be awarded to students with B+ and above respectively
- Qualified students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Deadline for applications for the scholarship is the last Friday of the third week in a given trimester
- The University reserves the right to award or reject scholarship application.
If you meet the above criteria, you can download the application form and submit it to the admissions office. Download the application form