Admissions Office: How To Apply
- Obtain an application form by contacting our campuses either at Ongata Rongai, Nairobi CBD, Kisii, Eldoret and Meru or our center at Machakos.
- Download the application forms from the links below:
3.You can also download the various courses brochures from the links below:
- Masters of Arts in Religion Brochure
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT) - Brochure
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Brochure
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) - Brochure
- Bachelor of Theology (BTH) - Brochure
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) - Brochure
- Dry Land Management (DRM) - Brochure
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PCS) - Brochure
- International Business Management (IBM) - Brochure
Diploma in Business Administration - Brochure
NOTE: All applicants are required to submit their educational transcripts and certificates.
When to Apply
Applications for the regular programs normally close on 15th of December for the January intake, 15th April for the May intake and 15th August for the September intake.
For the School-Based programs, your application should reach us not later than 10th March for April holidays, 10th July for August holidays and 10th November for the December holidays.
Applications for distance learning are open all year round.
NOTE: There is a mandatory application fee of KES 1500 for local applicants and $35 for international applicants.
Ongata Rongai Campus
+254 20 2527170/1/3/4
+254 733 874111
Nairobi (City) Campus
Tel: 254- 020-2210280/6
+254 723 465509
+254 721 475902
+254 724 220748
+254 726 675428